Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tommy & The Mob

Tommy was a typical handsome college stud, frat boy, arrogant, and an all around dick wad. Just the kind of ass wipe I always hated in college. Tall with bright blue eyes he got any chick he wanted, how I got stuck with this worm for a room mate I'll never know, in fact his only redeeming qualities as far as I was concerned was he made good eye candy and the fact that he dealt drugs (far be it from me to complain about free pot).


I eventually changed room mates, Tommy's drug dealing was consuming him and I didn't want to get caught up in his shit. One day Tommy just disappeared, I figured he got busted, someone told me he was skimming profits from the Russian Mob, who knows the truth. I'm sure he got what was coming to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment