Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 1 of my Summer Vaction by garyRo

Gangbanger's (Newark New Jersey)

GaryRo's cross country trip journal

Like many American's I thought it nice to spend some time traveling across the U.S. from east to west coast. I took most of the month of June starting in the east and working my way through America's heartland to Los Angeles. Unlike most American's and their families I could give a fuck about historic sites, I was far more interested in visiting and partying with my favorite Gangbangers along the way. Of course I documented my trip to share with my friends at Chained Muscle.

To be honest I kicked off my journey in New York City but my first stop was in New Jersey where I hooked up with some old friends in Newark, hadn't seen these guys in a few years, but they sure treated me to a great night.




Next stop the city of Brotherly Love (so correctly named)

No comments:

Post a Comment