Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stinging Pecs

yeah he's getting it, as he knew he always would

`yeah go on Reece` another smack tears into his chest

`ahhh yeah, you fucker, give it to me`  CRACK

`ahhh you bastard` CRACK

`ahhhhhh, fuck Reece, you're good mate`  CRAAAACCKKK

`awwwww, oh Reece`  CRAACKK

`awww mate you got me where you want me`   CRAAAACCKKK`

`awww fuck mate I built up this body for you mate`   CRACK

`awwwwwww yeaah, destroy me you fucker, it's all yours`  CRACKK

`give it to me`   CRACKKK

`it's all for you mate`   CRACCKKKK

`destroy me mate, destroy me`   CRACKKK

`aww mate, I'm never gonna compete again after this`   CRACKKK

`I'm finished, and you're the guy who did it` CRACK

`aww mate yeah, lower that waistband`  CRACKK  `AWWW!!!!`

Reece turned him round and said `That was just for starters buddy.  Now for some real fun.  That back has been waiting ten years for this`   SMMMAAAAACKKKKK


No comments:

Post a Comment